Our Faith & Ministry Center is located in a 1900 farm house across Foundry Street. It was purchased in 1997 to provide additional classrooms and church offices. Several garages once used for auto repair were renovated into two large classrooms measuring approximately 19×23 ft and 17×33 ft. The larger classroom is equipped with a movable divider providing the ability to create two meeting rooms of approximately 17×16 ft each. The first floor also contains offices for the pastor and secretary located in the front. The second floor contains a two bedroom apartment which is currently being converted into a rental unit.
Parking is available in the church parking lot across Foundry Street and along Foundry Street itself. Handicap parking is available in the driveway accessible from Foundry Street. When visiting the church offices, the best parking is across Baltimore Street at the Carroll Baldwin Hall.