Fellowship Hall is located in the education addition constructed in 1959 for a cost of $65,000. In addition to the large meeting room, it houses a kitchen and stage on the main floor with classrooms and restrooms located in the basement. Stained glass windows that were previously located on the east side of the sanctuary were relocated to the hall facing Baltimore Street. Seating capacity is approximately 125 for meetings and 80 for banquets.
Parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to and behind the church. Parallel parking is available on Foundry Street and slant-in parking is available on Baltimore Street in front of the church. Handicap parking is located on Baltimore Street. Overflow parking is available across Baltimore Street in front of the Carroll Baldwin Hall. Main entry is through the Narthex (foyer) using stairs on the right. A handicap ramp leads directly into the sanctuary and is used for both the sanctuary and the hall.