- The Savage Food Pantry is collecting clean blankets and clothing, as well as winter coats. Bring them and your food donations to the narthex.
- Elizabeth House Soup Kitchen – Volunteers needed to help on the 2nd Friday of every other month, serve food, clean up, set up, Gorman Ave., Laurel. See Jeff Brosius 301-509-2405.
- Feast of Booths, Sunday before Thanksgiving. Bring canned goods or toiletries for the feast of booths. Food collected will be used to provide Thanksgiving baskets to those in need.
- We will be collecting for Grassroots again this year – The Gloves, Socks, Hats, Mittens, Scarves Tree will be up before we know it.
- Box Tops for Education – There is a box in the narthex for General Mills Box Tops for Education and Campbell’s UPCs and V8 Fusion Lids.
- Ronald McDonald House – can tabs collected in the narthex.